Process Manager Business Managed Charging
Can you make it your own?
As Process Manager you will define and support the creation of desirable, feasible, viable and sustainable processes that meet customer and business needs. You strive for customer and operational excellence in the Business & Managed Charging work field. You will collaborate with a wide range of people to identify and define these needs. This leads to implementation and support of projects, improvement and creation of new processes that have added customer and business value.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Define, develop and improve processes that add customer and business value and meet the economic business goals.
- Translate customer and business requests into this business value by refining & prioritizing features.
- Use an agile way of working on projects and planning aligned with business and IT roadmaps.
- Ensure the process changes and improvements are supported by the different business teams and enhanced to create a continuous flow of value.
- Communicate releases notes to the business.
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, Customer Care, Legal and Finance teams on their business needs.
- Align with Portfolio Managers on process changes related to product, pricing structure and customer configuration updates.
- Collaborate with the Product Owners on the backlog & refinement process.
What is important to us?
Customers, people and meaning are central to our company. We believe it is important that everyone feels heard and appreciated in the office and we attach great importance to our open atmosphere, the personal and professional development and the well-being and vitality of our colleagues. In a sector where developments are taking place at breakneck speed and where pressure can sometimes be felt, we believe it is important to take care of each other and ourselves. In order to keep abreast of our colleagues’ activities, we invest a great deal in our team and mutual communication.
Eneco eMobility is looking for a proactive, independent colleague. You know where your priorities lie and how to manage and monitor your projects. It is important that you are a flexible colleague who is not afraid to pioneer in unknown areas.
Eneco eMobility is a fast-growing charging service provider in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and Germany. We make electric driving easy for your customers and take care of the installation and operation of charging facilities for electric cars. Eneco eMobility started in 2007 as a project within parent company Eneco. The company has evolved from a department within Eneco to an independent international company with 150 colleagues with Eneco Group as its shareholder. This independence is characterized by its own identity and office: Eneco eMobility is located in the heart of Rotterdam opposite from Central Station.
Looks like we might be a match?
Send your CV and cover letter to our recruiter Lisette Besseling (email@example.com) explaining why. Or apply via the form on the right.