Lead process & Project management International
Can you make it your own?
The Lead Process & Project Management is responsible for optimizing customer & operational excellence by creating an international business value gateway for implementing business processes and projects. In this role the Lead oversees and manages the overall EeM roadmap and is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, goals and processes.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Provide direction and support to the international Process & Project team of seven colleagues. Leading an international team, might be an extra challenge.
- All team members in the Benelux and Germany are active in a Product Manager role.
- Endorse and implement an agile way of working on projects and planning aligned with business and IT.
- Lead the backlog and refinement process and create a business value gateway.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Coordinate and manage the change of IT landscape together with IT in 2021 as Dynamics365 is implemented.
- Set up and maintain international customer journey maps.
- Set up and maintain international CS & NPS tooling and reporting.
- Take part in the EeM Lead team.
What is important to us?
Customers, people and meaning are central to our company. We believe it is important that everyone feels heard and appreciated in the office and we attach great importance to our open atmosphere, the personal and professional development and the well-being and vitality of our colleagues. In a sector where developments are taking place at breakneck speed and where pressure can sometimes be felt, we believe it is important to take care of each other and ourselves. In order to keep abreast of our colleagues’ activities, we invest a great deal in our team and mutual communication.
Eneco eMobility is looking for a proactive, independent colleague. You know where your priorities lie and how to manage and monitor your projects. It is important that you are a flexible colleague who is not afraid to pioneer in unknown areas.
Eneco eMobility is a fast-growing charging service provider in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and Germany. We make electric driving easy for your customers and take care of the installation and operation of charging facilities for electric cars. Eneco eMobility started in 2007 as a project within parent company Eneco. The company has evolved from a department within Eneco to an independent international company with 150 colleagues with Eneco Group as its shareholder. This independence is characterized by its own identity and office: Eneco eMobility is located in the heart of Rotterdam opposite from Central Station.
Looks like we might be a match?
Send your CV and cover letter to our recruiter Lisette Besseling (firstname.lastname@example.org) explaining why. Or apply via the form on the right.